It’s that time of the year again
when Women’s and Men’s Health turn up the heat with their annual Sex Issue – featuring results from a sex survey based on a combined 2700 readers’ deepest, darkest (and sometimes strangest) desires!
The survey, in its 5th year running, takes a slightly different approach in 2014 – with Women’s Health posing question for Men’s Health readers and vice versa – giving readers the chance to find out exactly what the opposite sex is thinking when it comes to misbehaving in the bedroom.
So what were the results? Here’s a glimpse of some of the saucy stats uncovered, as well as some of the naughtiest things SA’s top radio DJ’s were thinking!
What Women’s Health readers had to say:
- SA’S sexiest city is… Durban! Yes, the banana boys are having sex 2.3 times a week.
- 30% of our women would like to dress up or role play in the bedroom.
- 41% admitted to cheating on a partner in the past! Yet 7 out of 10 would not take back a cheating partner.
…And, the biggest mistakes men make in the bedroom? rushing foreplay.
- SA’s hottest Djs share what goes on behind their closed doors with Women’s Health!
- 60% of radio Djs love a sexy morning wake-up
- 80% of radio Djs either shave their nether regions completely, or trim regularly
- 40% of radio Djs have starred in their personal porno
- Half of radio Djs have had a threesome
What’s Men’s Health readers’ had to say
- 36% MH guys who wish you’d communicate more in bed.
- 38% MH guys who notice your face or eyes first. A close second: your breasts or butt. (No surprises there.)
- 67% MH guys who don’t really want to know how many men you’ve slept with.
- Lastly, and most surprisingly 23% MH guys have faked an orgasm!