Win Double Tickets to Robert Kiyosaki in Durban!
The Masters of Wealth (MOW) is a one-day landmark event with Robert Kiyosaki and four other international speakers which is being held at the International Convention Centre, Durban on Wednesday 29 July 2015. This event is designed to help existing-and future-business leaders, entrepreneurs, investors and interested individuals achieve outstanding results in an increasingly competitive world.
We are giving away 10 double tickets to attend this life changing event in Durban. All you need to do is fill in the entry form below:
About Robert Kiyosaki
Robert Kiyosaki, author of Rich Dad Poor Dad – the international runaway bestseller that has held a top spot on the New York Times bestsellers list for over six years – is an investor, entrepreneur and educator whose perspectives on money and investing fly in the face of conventional wisdom. He has, virtually single-handedly, challenged and changed the way tens of millions, around the world, think about money.
In communicating his point of view on why ‘old’ advice – get a good job, save money, get out of debt, invest for the long term, and diversify – is ‘bad’ (both obsolete and flawed) advice, Robert has earned a reputation for straight talk, irreverence and courage.Rich Dad Poor Dad ranks as the longest-running bestseller on all four of the lists that report to Publisher’s Weekly – The New York Times, Business Week, The Wall Street Journal and USA Today – and was named “USA Today’s #1 Money Book” two years in a row. It is the third longest-running ‘how-to’ best seller of all time.
Translated into 51 languages and available in 109 countries, the Rich Dad series has sold over 27 million copies worldwide and has dominated best sellers lists across Asia, Australia, South America, Mexico and Europe. In 2005, Robert was inducted into Amazon.com Hall of Fame as one of that bookseller’s Top 25 Authors. There are currently 26 books in the Rich Dad series.
In 2006 Robert teamed up with Donald Trump to co-author Why We Want You To Be Rich – Two Men – One Message. It debuted at #1 on The New York Times bestsellers list.Robert writes a bi-weekly column – ‘Why the Rich Are Getting Richer’ – for Yahoo! Finance and a monthly column titled ‘Rich Returns’ for Entrepreneur magazine.
These leading specialist educators will prepare you with the essentials for wealth creation in 2015:
– The importance of having a financial education to succeed in any economy
– The good, the bad and the great opportunities to thrive in 2015
– Why right now is your best opportunity to start a successful business
– How good debt is easy to get & can make you rich
– What you will need to do to capitalise on global volatility in 2015
– Generating multiple streams of income before the CRASH in 2016
– Raising venture capital to fund your dream
– The skills you must know for business, sales & entrepreneurial success
– What holds back the average person from achieving more in life?
– How to transition from an Employee mindset to a Business owners mindset
Good Luck and we hope to see you at the Event on Wednesday!!