Remember the feeling of patriotism and national pride in 2010 when the FIFA World Cup took place in South Africa, then why not relive some of those moments if you love football, world cup tournaments and watching sports on massive screens. uShaka Marine World will be hosting many of the upcoming games including the semifinals and finals in arena 5 at uShaka’s Village Walk, live on our mega screen.
So come down and make some new soccer memories here at uShaka Marine World donning your favourite team’s shirt, soccer flags, face paint and embracing the world cup soccer fever.
The following selected games will be showcased at uShaka Marine World this June:
- Friday, 22 June at 2pm – Brazil vs Costa Rica
- Friday, 22 June at 5pm – Nigeria vs Iceland
- Saturday, 23 June at 2pm – Belgium vs Tunisia
- Saturday, 23 June at 5pm – Germany vs Sweden
- Sunday, 24 June at 2pm – England vs Panama
- Sunday, 24 June at 5pm – Japan vs Senegal
- Tuesday, 26 June at 8pm – Nigeria vs Argentina
- Wednesday, 27 June at 8pm – Serbia vs Brazil
- Thursday, 28 June at 4pm – Senegal vs Colombia
- Thursday, 28 June at 8pm – England vs Belgium
Entry is free – just bring your mates and your blankets/ camp chairs. Food and beverages will be available from Village Walk. The full schedule of games that will be shown in June and July inclusive of the semifinals and finals will be screened. To see the full schedule go to uShaka Marine World’s website www.ushakamarineworld.co.za